Friday, June 3, 2011

Way to go Shea

Well I just found out yesterday from my friend Jan that my girl Shea just got Horse Of The Year and a poster with her name on it and her picture with Horse Of The Year plastered on it. I can just picture the poster now. If I had been there I definately would've started crying. I couldn't imagine my life without her. I don't care if she's not mine, but let's face it, if anybody wants to get to her they're going to have to go through me my therapist and her leader to get to her. Let's face it Shea. You're my girl and nobody or nothing can change that. You will always be my girl and my best friend. I love you girlie.

1 comment:

  1. You and Shea have a very special bond for sure. She knows when you arrive and her ears perk up. She loves you too!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete