Wednesday, May 18, 2011

To my dear sister

Hey sis,

I just wanted to congratulate you again on the wonderful news of your remission. I love you very much and am proud to say that not only are you my big sister but also my best friend and I couldn't imagine my life without you. You are and always will be very special to me and you are also a very determined woman and a fighter and I get that from you. I've always told people that you are a big part of the reason I got back on after I fell off because after I fell off I asked myself when I was laying on the ground "What would my big sister do in this situation?" What I came up with was that you wouldn't have let it phase you and you would've gotten back on just like I did. You would've been as determined as I am and I will never forget you for that. I owe a lot of the reason I got back on when I did to you.

I love you very much!! )

















hugs and kisses,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment