Saturday, June 25, 2011

Rider recognition week

This is a picture of Shea and I with my mom standing on the left side with a sombrero on. I had to make somebody look foolish and I knew I just had to choose my mom. I got a ribbon for improved posture which is a HUGE accomplishment for me. That's all thanks to my girl. Shea, you keep me modivated on a daily basis. They say diamonds are a girls best friend but in my opinion it should be horses are a girls best friend. I love you my girl. If you ask me nobody else should be your rider. I would adopt you in a heart beat if I could.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I want to know why you felt a need to make a fool out of me? It was a fun day and the other pictures will show my "lovely" outfit you made me wear. You did a GREAT job and I am very proud of all your hard work.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete