Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Horseback riding

Today I went horseback riding. I have to admit out of my whole week that is the one thing that I really look forward to on a daily basis. Today we had a little issue though. We were in the arena and we passed by this guy that had like a trunk or something open and he went to close it and the lid closing was loud. Well it spooked her and she just did a little jump so I stayed on. I have to admit I was pretty proud of myself. After next week I have to leave her for two weeks to go up to Oceanside to get my dog so as much as I'm going to miss her, which I have to say is going to be like crazy, it's all for a good cause. Hey, Emerson gets a buddy to play with too. I can't believe how fast it's coming up!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to find out if I get a black lab or a yellow lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment